Spring has hit Stockholm and many things are going on in the last weeks. And it’s time again to share some interesting resources with you. As it’s Friday today, I chose some easier ‘weekend’ reads. Let me know if you like them.
1. Bigger is not better when it comes to lab size. – An interesting analysis on what’s the perfect lab size and the contributions of different lab members.
2. I couldn’t stop exploring this interactive timeline visualizing milestones of cancer research and discovery in the past 250 years.
3. The National Cancer Institute also provides an extensive cancer drug dictionary at:
4. And as another cancer feature, a thought-provoking article discussing the possibility of genetic cancer resistance.
5. An excellent read for every researcher and one of my favorite science books: ‘A PhD is not enough! – A Guide to Survival in Science’ You could download it, but buying it supports the author, a scientist.